Experience: Min.3 Years | Budget: As per the standards | Opening(s): N/A | Posted Date: 16/07/2018
|Name of The Post
||Accounts Assistant- Client Onboarding Support
- We are looking for Accounts Assistant- Client Onboarding Support for One of the leading Renewable energy generation.
||Renewable energy generation company
• The role will play an important part within the finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with Accounts Assistants in London in ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the finance function. The role is expected to be able to undertake the responsibilities outlined below with minimum supervision.
• Additionally, as part of a wider international and multidisciplinary asset management team, the role has a necessary interface with other parts of the business including commercial and technical teams. Accordingly, the candidate will demonstrate a willingness and aptitude for understanding the differing requirements for these business functions and the needs and priorities of their colleagues.
• There is an expectation to ensure consistency and accuracy of outputs and that a high degree of customer service (internal and external) is delivered and maintained.
• In view of this, you are expected to appropriately flag issues and support their resolution through to the end and proactively drive the continuous improvement of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable cycles.
• There are opportunity and support for career progression with numerous opportunities to stretch yourself with the growth the firm is going through. 2
• The ideal applicant will be highly numerate and will have a logical and methodical approach to the work.
|Specific Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
• Support the process of onboarding documents for the take on process of integrating clients and/or acquired Solar PV plants to our systems and file folders
• Following Onboarding completion, supporting the budget setting process
• Supporting the development of tools on WiseEnergy’s flagship IT Platform the Wise Investment Portal (WIP)
• Supporting collating of information of Annual Business Plans for each of the solar farms WiseEnergy Manages.
• Onboarding conversion balances onto the general ledger system
• Support uploading of budgets following client sign off
• Any other tasks or special projects as assigned.
|Essential Requirement :
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Bookkeeping/Accounts Assistant role
• Highly Numerate and accurate
• Good Communication Skills (Italian language skills will be an advantage)
• AAT Qualified/CIMA/ACCA part-qualified will be an advantage)
• Working knowledge of Xero Software (or similar Cloud-based solution)
• Systematic, highly organized workstyle
• Possess the potential ambition to take on more responsibilities and handle ad-hoc projects
• Hardworking and flexible approach to work
• Intermediate standard MS Office suite, notably Word & Excel
|Contact E-mail Id
||Piyush Agarwal, email@example.com