Experience: Min.5 years as CA | Budget: As per the standards | Opening(s): N/A | Posted Date: 09/07/2018
|Name of The Post
- We are looking for Manager – Finance for One of the leading Production and Distribution house
||Production and Distribution house
|| Min. 3 Years as CA Post
|| Taxation, Audit, MIS, Filing return.
- The Manager Finance reports to the Director Finance and contributes to the overall success of the organization by closing books of accounts, completing audits, preparing and reporting accurate and timely financial data (MIS) for management review.
- Film Accounting
• Understand Film Accounting components, nuances and best practices.
• Demonstrate strong leadership, persistent follow-ups, task and result oriented.
• Implement policies and procedures to enhance smooth functioning of the department in turnaround time.
• Ensure timely consolidation of production cash flow via team
• Ensure timely consolidation of production cost reports via team
• Analyse and Endorse Production MIS. Responsible for timely delivery of MIS.
• Essential to have absolute control on Film Production Accounting
• Over-see release plan, distribution budgets and collections
• Over-see reports and MIS
• Coordinate with Marketing team for approved budgets
• Ensure expenses and payments in accordance with approved budgets.
• Responsible for controlling Marketing expenses as per budgets.
• Report variance immediately to Director Finance and others.
- Books Of Accounts and MIS Thereof
• Responsible for closure of books of accounts month on month diligently.
• Guide, Monitor and Drive team to feed data in SAP accurately and timely.
• Prepare MIS for management review. Diligently, Accurately and Timely always.
• Responsible for both Direct and Indirect taxes for all Film companies.
• Checking of monthly data inputs, return filing and recording.
• Prepare MIS and share variance with management.
- Statutory Compliance
• Responsible for creating and filing various returns and e-returns as per IND AS and ROC requirements.
• Responsible to keep self abreast of requirements in ROC and compliance thereof.
• For any new JV, Venture of the Division, responsible for undertaking and completing ROC formalities, paperwork, and compliances.
|Contact E-mail Id
||Piyush Agarwal, email@example.com