Experience: Min. 10 Years | Budget: As per the standards | Opening(s): N/A | Posted Date: 06/07/2018
|Name of The Post
||Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager
- We are looking for a Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager for one of the leading Interior Designer Company.
||Interior Designing Company
|| Min. 10 Years
- Prepare design brief & estimate with the potential client and coordinate with relevant specialist verticals for presentation package.
- Defining the project organization and governance.
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
- Review Design wrt adherence to clients brief, buildability, completeness and co-ordination of drawings, adherence to budget and specs.
- Defining and managing the project estimate/budget.
- Managing risks and taking timely corrective measurements.
- Coordinating of interdependencies among various Specialist Verticals (eg, design, MEP, Procurement etc).
- Tracking and Managing Project Revenue (client billing) and Project Expenses (vendor payments)
- Visiting sites regularly and provide quality report, ensure design and spec compliance.
- Convene and chair co-ordination meetings with external partners, stakeholders and internal project teams.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Generating and Managing stakeholders’ communication as well as internal project reporting.
- Assist Business Development dept. for preparing the comprehensive design and cost package. Be the technical representative of the company during project acquisition process.
- Ability to understand and address issues across Specialist Verticals; requires to be unbiased between specialists and solve problems with the best intention of the project goals in mind.
- Ability to co-ordinate between design, cost and construction targets.
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals and specialists involved in program management.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures and
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Traveling and attending site meetings within the city and beyond is required
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner, in English, both verbal and written
- Experience with MS Office (Power point, excel, word and MS Project)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
|Contact E-mail Id
||Piyush Agarwal – email@example.com