• Experience in Oracle professional and worked as Sr. Technical consultant or Technology Specialist, or Senior Systems Analyst and Software Programmer/Analyst related to Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Fusion cloud services in Implementation and Support of Oracle eBS Apps R12 and Oracle Fusion cloud services offering like Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• An ability to understand business process issues, design, document and communicate technical solutions is essential to your success in this candidate, Working with offshore development teams to drive technical architecture and design, code reviews and post production support; while actively participating in the global resource allocation process Understand business requirements in conjunction with the functional teams; translate them into technical solutions, develop bug/code fixes, integrate, test, and deploy.
• Troubleshoot and maintain Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures as part of technical resolution of these system incidents.
• Proficient technical knowledge of Oracle EBS modules .Should has extensively worked on RICE Components. At least three implementations (End to End) should be done.
• Good knowledge of interfaces, conversions, workflows and XML reports, XML Bursting , Proficient knowledge of PL/SQL and experienced with Oracle 9i, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL*Plus, SQL*Menu, Tools and SQL Loader, Experience with Forms Personalization. Solid understanding of design and coding standards for extensions to the Oracle Applications. Strong Experience in AME.
• Having vast experience in ADF and OAF and Mobile App development
• Having experience in J2EE and ADF based system developments which includes Analysis, Design, Implementation, Debugging, Defect Fixing, Testing, Application Performance Analysis and Deployment.
• Hands on experience in Oracle ADF 11g Architecture, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services.
• Experience in writing Object Oriented Concepts, Analysis & Design.
• Experienced in SOA and Web Services including SOAP and related XML technologies. Implemented Oracle Portal and good exposure with Oracle Application Server administration.
• Experienced in building private, public and community clouds for Oracle applications
• Migrate experience from IaaS, PaaS and SaaS instances between public and private clouds – Java, J2EE, .NET, Ruby, LAMP, Apache, RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, LAN/WAN VPN, Security, IDS, Firewalls and Encryption will be an advantage.
• Have worked with Oracle Cloud services offering like Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• Must be a team player who can work with multiple teams (on site, internal, external)
• Extensively Worked on Interfaces (Inbound & Outbound) and Conversions for Various Modules
• Having full end to end life cycle implementations experience of Oracle Applications eBS R12 and oracle Fusion cloud services.
• Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Ability to work with non IT people, adapt easily to a new environment & quick decision making, leading team, strong communication skill and problem resolving approach.
• Having implementation global experience and having experience in leading the offshore team.
• Good oral and written communication skills; including process documentation.