- Technical experience in the area of oracle EBS & cloud implementation, support and upgrade projects,
- Knowledge of Data Centre technologies such as but not limited to Solaris, Windows, Unix, Linux, cloning, Back-up/ Storage, Tools, Database, Exchange, Network etc. including virtualization and cloud. Experience in APEX, BPEL, SOA, AIA, BI and OBIA.
- Should be a certified Oracle DBA professional.
- Should possess excellent and hands on knowledge in SSO, RAC, Load Balancer, Data guard, DR Site, Oracle R12 upgrade, Load Balancer, RAC, DR site set up, DMZ Installation, Data Center, High Availability Architecture, DMZ, Fusion, Middleware, SOA & BI Installation etc.
- Should have thorough knowledge in all operating system with Oracle R12 Upgrade experience
- Should possess migrating oracle application across different operating system, hardware sizing, Performance tuning etc.,
- Should have very good Knowledge in Designing the Hardware Architecture, Best Practices and Customer Facing Skills
- Should have excellent hands on all DBA activities
- Should have good knowledge on Virtualization and Latest Oracle Technology related Products
- The ideal candidate should have 10-15 years’ experience in an Oracle Applications Technical role in Oracle EBS R12 and Cloud implementation projects.
- Must have experience in Supervising, Assisting the juniors, Effort Estimation, Team Management & Quality Verification, Client Facing and Presales Demo Presentation Experience
- Experience in PL/SQL and stored procedure development
- Experience in Oracle Forms development/Personalization
- Experience in Oracle Reports Development and XML publisher
- Experience in OA framework development (Customizations, Extensions and Personalization), Data migration using Oracle standard APIs and Open Interfaces, Workflow customizations and development.
- Alerts Development, Build Custom Integrators using Oracle Web ADI, BI and OBIA
- EBS Technical/Functional Knowledge in (Finance, HCM, SCM, PROJECTS, MFG & CRM) Domains
- Provide inputs for technical proposals and estimate the effort related to the technical development and DBA domain.
- Take Ownership, Prepare and participate/conduct presentations and demos ,related to the technical track, to prospects
- Attend prospect/customer meetings as required by company presales and sales teams.
- Conduct, if required, customer/site readiness survey to assess customer readiness before proposal submission.
- Provide inputs for preparation of case studies/success stories on successfully completed projects.
- Delivery activities:
- Participate and/or nominate department resources for technical and application development as required for projects delivery.
- Support and provide relevant inputs to the project managers in the project plan, for every project with technical domain involvement.
- Assign competent technical consultants/ resources for company projects.
- Conduct customer/site readiness survey to assess customer readiness after receiving project award and before project start date.
- Inspect/Validate completeness of the delivered solution, for all projects, done by consultants in your department and maintain the coding standards recommended by Oracle.
- Support and guide project managers and technical development leads in case of unexpected issues and task slippage, in the technical track, of any project.
- Participate in project closure activities for every project related to your domain and secure all documents/code and deliverables with the central repository.
- Participate in Oracle CEP meetings, critical and important sessions in projects to close/resolve issues.
- Identify new technologies and technical components released in Oracle, Hardware/Operating systems and update/train the team members.
- Improver the reusability of the technical developments/components/solutions to optimize the cost and delivery timeline.
|Department management activities:
- Assess current skill set and designate the appropriate titles, in line with the Oracle Apps Practice, of all consultants in your department.
- Hire and maintain competent technical consultants and staff in your domain area.
- Develop continuous improvement programs, trainings for you and your team to ensure everyone is up to date on technical developments/ knowledge in alignment with Oracle roadmap, new versions and releases.
- Manage department resources to ensure resource availability to running projects.
- Develop succession plans for your department resources to ensure minimum operational interruption.
- Submit regular reports as requested by the company management.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team and do performance appraisals and reviews
|IP/Software development activities:
- Coordinate with Domain managers and identify new areas/functionalities for our IP products and/or related software development and customization tasks to improve the functionalities/product.
- Create and develop an upgrade path and migration plan for our existing customers
- Identify & implement software development methodology, and tools, as part of a complete SDLC to be used by all software development staff in your division. SDLC is to include development, testing, version control, documentation, etc..
- Prepare user manuals and technical write up for our IP products/solutions